My leitmotif “Discover and value our what, when, for what and for whom; that’s what makes us who we are: a unique person. “
With more than 25 years of experience in human capital development, I gained extensive experience in the world of human resources and individual development, leadership development, change management, project management, project management, mergers and acquisitions, the development of strong potentials as well as human resources consulting.
After starting an apprenticeship with the Swiss Railways, I moved into the field of human resources and worked for national and international companies where I held various positions at both regional and EMEA level. I obtained several diplomas in human resources and I pursued my professional training with the Program for Executive Development (PED) at IMD Lausanne as well as in the world of coaching.
I speak fluently French, Italian, English and German.
Coach Supervisor ● Executive Coach ● Affiliate Dilts Group Strategy (DSG) ● Assessor ICF ● Master in Communication & Leadership ● Professional Coach PCC / ICF ● Mentor Coach ● Trainer Professional coach IDC ● Trainer Corporate Coach IDC ● Trainer Master IDC ● Program Leader Coaching Supervision Academy Switzerland & France
– Professional Certified coach IDC ● 2012 ● Geneva
– Master Communication & Leadership IDC ● 2013 ● Geneva
– Master Practitioner NLP ● 2014 ● NLPU Santa Cruz ● USA
– Affiliate Dilts Group Strategy – SFM 1 – SFM 2 – SFM 3 ● 2016 ● DSG Santa Cruz ● USA
– Diploma Coach Supervisor ● 2017 ● CSA London
– Generative Consulting ● 2018 ● DSG Santa Cruz ● USA
– Program Leader Coaching Supervision Academy Switzerland & France ● 2018