Competence Assessment and Career Assessment
- Explore the motivations of the candidate, and analyze the fit between his / her profile and the culture of your company.
- To make the person aware of his mode of operation and to make a fine diagnosis of his strengths and development points, and to accompany him in his professional orientation.
- Evaluate the mobility trails, with regard to the personality and the motivations of the individual.
Individual or Group Assessment
- For a better knowledge of the individual, his / her talents, motivations, skills and preferred working environment,
- Position each member of a team in relation to 16 personality types at work, identifying how they interact with others and understanding their activity,
- Provide a powerful basis for analyzing the roles, complementarities between each member of a team and the functioning of the team,
- Evaluation and development of skills of managers,
- To confront the individual’s own perception with that of his or her professional entourage, and provides a powerful basis for the reflection of his or her progress.
- Explore in depth the individual’s professional style.
- Leadership assessments of senior or emerging executives,
- Evaluate the best talent to determine their skills, strengths and areas of professional development,
- Identify gaps between the current competencies of a management team and those that are necessary for the future.
- Helps identify the match between skill needs of the company and those of the candidates to succeed in the role.
- Evaluation process to measure each candidate against the critical needs of the organization and determine how each individual will complement the talent of the leadership team.